Welcome to our website, we hope you find these pages informative. We are tremendously excited and honored with the opportunity to serve once again as King and Queen of Æthelmearc. We look forward to a joyous Reign filled with exceptional experiences, lasting memories and revelry for all.
Our Pilgrimage of Æthelmearc is well underway. We hope this venture will spark memories to celebrate our history and fan a flame of revelry in what Æthelmearc has grown to be. Join us in reminiscing of what was, yet building new memories to share around future campfires. We encourage you to have fun with this endeavor, gathering items/data for the Pilgrimage Shrines and travelling together to events. We look forward to your stories and pictures of your Pilgrimage experiences. Click here for more information.
- Meat tastes best grilled at midnight in the company of friends.
- Beer should not be bitter, Wine should not be dry and Rum should be well aged with spice from the isles.
- Their Majesties would share with Their subjects the Æ Pilgrim sign so that Sylvan citizens may know one another in their travels and whilst on Pilgrimage.
- Flowing banners, songs of glory and tales of chivalry are beloved. As such, all are encouraged.
- Pine trees, hawks, formee crosses and escarbuncles are well regarded by Their Majesties.
- Portrait tax: please share with Us photos of Our Reign to include with Our historical documents.
- Courtesy, Chivalry and Pagentry are hallmarks of the dream and should be upheld and practiced by all
Please take the time to share with us your thoughts on those worthy of recognition by submitting letters of recommendation. As always, we appreciate your gracious support and look forward to the journey ahead.
For Honor, Glory and Æthelmearc,
Maynard and Líadain
Royal Retainers and Gate Guards needed at Pennsic.
Click Here for more information.
War Is upon Us!
Arm yourselves and make ready for the 42nd Pennsic. Click Here for more information.
Pilgrimage Badges now available.
Click Here for more information
Click Here for the Coronation ceremony, the cast, the choir list, the lyrics sheets, the performance videos, and the recipes for the feast.
April 20, 2013
Coronation of Maynard and Líadain and the start to the Pilgrimage of Æthelmearc
Oct. 6, 2012
Maynard Von Dem Steine,
Líadain ní Dheirdre Chaomhánaigh,
proved victorious on the
fourth day of October to be the next Heirs to the Sylvan Throne. Vivat!
DISCLAIMER: This is the recognized Web site for Their Royal Majesties Maynard and Líadain, in the Kingdom of AEthelmearc, The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and is maintained by Lady Desiderata Drake. This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version.
Copyright © 2008-2013 'http://www.aeroyals.org/maynardandliadain/'. The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact theWebminister. They will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
All external links are not part of the 'http://www.aeroyals.org/maynardandliadain/' website. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, SCA, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of